If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Tuesday, December 02, 2014

FO: New City Hat

Another Christmas gift done. This one is for Ryan, M's bf. It's the New City Hat by Melissa LaBarre. It's done in I Love This Yarn in Black, because I love black hats. Plus, he and M do a lot of adventuring outdoors, so the hat needs to be able to stand up to some washing.

I like the subtle pattern on this. It's all knits and purls, so it goes quickly, too. The only modification I made was to go down to a size 5 needle, for guage.

I think Ryan will like this. M sent me a picture of the two of them a week or so ago and he was wearing last year's hat. So I know he'll wear it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter