If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Cause And Effect

So late this morning, when I went down to the coffee shop for coffee, the elevator was filled with the overpowering smell of cheap men’s cologne. (Not Axe, not Brut, not even Old Spice. I’m talking Hai Karate.) I actually thought… OMG, this is enough to make you hurl.

Of course, I avoided that elevator on the way back up.

At noon, when I went to lunch, that particular elevator was stopped and an out of order sign had been placed in front of its open doors. I looked in (because, I am ashamed to say, I wondered if there were an empty shaft there and a body below) and saw that the floor of the elevator car was covered in vom.

Coincidence?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter