If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, June 08, 2009

Hoosier Hills Fiber Festival

Why did I not take pictures when I was there? I don’t know what I was thinking. Anyway, I bribed R with fair food R accompanied me to the HHFF in Franklin this weekend. I hadn’t been before to HH or any other such festival, so I didn’t know what to expect.




You’ll remember that last year, it flooded and there was no way to get to the festival from where I was.





Of course I made some purchases, even though I told R “I’m not buying stuff if it’s too expensive.” But most of it was reasonable. Yeah, I’m sure there are those of you who would pay $60 a skein for some really nice wool, but that’s not me. So I touched that yarn, but bought within my price range.

Here’s what I got:


Of course, I immediately lost one of the four stitch markers. (That's why we can't have nice things around here.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter