If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

More Knitting

Yeah, okay. So I did the matching hat. Here it is. Same yarns. This is one skein Fancy Fur and whatever was left over from the Luscious. Modelled, of course, by the lovely Notpatwoman.



And still restless, so I did this one. It’s also Luscious, which I think they discontinued, btw, but that’s too bad because it is sooo soft! The color is Fruity. Straight garter stitch scarf because, really, this yarn is so fuzzy you wouldn’t see any fancy stitching, anyway.

What’s next?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter