If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Friday, May 08, 2009

Christmas Knitting, Day 128

Oh yeah. That makes me laugh. So for all of my plans to start early, what has happened? What have I actually completed?

Uh…

Yeah, well I guess it’s still early, technically. Let’s see what I can do. I made a huge list at the beginning of the year. Let’s see if I can do one thing a week.

Don’t strain yourself laughing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter