If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Saturday, January 02, 2010

Not Knitting, But Still Cool

You all know how much I love coffee. I'm a javamama. I love everything about coffee. Love the smell, the taste, the rich color... I even love that jittery feeling you get when you've had too much. I love coffee. Get it?

Now believe me when I say R loves it more. He has so much coffee during the course of the day that if you cut him, he will ooze coffee from the wound. Seriously. When we are at I-hop and the waitress says "Would you like a refill?" it makes him laugh.

The only thing R likes more than coffee is killin' zombies.

So, when I found this giant coffee mug at Michael's, I did a little dance in the aisle. I had planned to attempt to put a Left4Dead logo on it, similar to one I had seen on Craftster a while back. But then M said "No, let's do something personal." So she got her boy Eric to create this:


It's about 17 different kinds of awesome. Before I wrapped it, T and I studied all the detail (zombie blood flying off chainsaw, etc.). T says "I would read that comic book!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter