If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, December 25, 2011

The Stockings Were Hung


Merry Christmas to you! I wanted to show you Sharon's finished stocking. It came out really well. Red Heart Christmas yarn in Green. That stuff comes in the million yard skein, so I had already used some on some other stockings, and still had enough for this stocking. And I still have maybe 100 yards left.

I can't remember if I showed you the stockings I did for R & M. But thought I'd just take a photo while they were hanging by the chimney with care last night. Here are all the stockings, from left to right:My stocking, T's stocking, Eric's, Sharon's, R's, and M's. Those long ones are 3 feet long!

That's not my fireplace, btw. Fooled you. That's "The Yule Log" channel on the television. Finally had the opportunity to use that channel. (I discovered it in June.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter