If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Tuesday, March 05, 2013

March Is National Craft Month

...apparently.

I'm thinking this probably would've been a good thing to post on March 1. But, oh well.

It made me think, though, of what I'd like to do this month. I feel like if you are not trying new crafts during National Craft Month, you're just wasting it.

This is definitely the month to learn to do Viking Knitting. You remember R got me that awesome set for Christmas, right? I want to bust that puppy out and make some Viking jewelry.

Just a side note... are you watching Vikings on History Channel? You should be.

I would also like to do some other wirework jewelry. I learned to do wire-wrapped bead rings at Gencon last year and I really liked it. I'd like to expand those skills.

I'd also like to try some things with paint. And mosaic. That would be cool.

As always, I'll be knitting like a crazy person. And, I might just go nuts and bust out some crochet, too!

What are you doing to celebrate National Craft Month?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter