If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Happy Birthday To M

Today is M's actual birthday. I think it's funny whenever her birthday comes up and people say "February 28? One more day and you would have been a leap year baby." She always gets so mad and reminds them that, since she was not born in a leap year, if she actually had been born a day later, her birthday would have been March 1.

She gets the same tone when she has to tell people her middle name is not Alexandra, it's Alexandria.

Anyway, we will be celebrating this weekend, since we're just not all able to get together during the week. Sigh. That is one of the downsides to being a small business owner: you're pretty much working all the time.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter