If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Friday, February 22, 2013

FO: Variegated Christmas Star

Another FO! This is the Drops Christmas Star from last year's Christmas Calendar knit in a variegated Christmas yarn. I don't know. I somehow thought the variegated colors would make it look better than the original white and red.

I'm not sure. It's festive, yes. But now I'm thinking it needs something. Like that middle part is kind of weird. Maybe a button or a bell?

I also stuffed this thing probably more than I should have. The pattern says lightly stuff, but you know anything worth doing is worth overdoing, right? I stuffed this think like it was talking dirty to me.

I might do another one of these in a solid color to see what that looks like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter