If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

'Nother FO!

I had another skein of the Cozy Wool left over after knitting the cowl, so I decided to make a matching headband. M doesn't wear hats, but she has really liked the look of the headbands we've seen at craft shows and online.

So this, my friends, is the Not A Hat Headband Earwarmer. It's the Morning Walk Headband Earwarmer by Tif Matthews. I only used about half of the second skein of Cozy Wool, since I didn't do the crochet flower. It took about an hour to do, but I suspect it can be done quicker if you're not watching TV while you knit.

This is another pattern I have to recommend for a knit gift. It's fast, doesn't take a whole lot of yarn, very practical, very stylish, can be personalized, looks great. I think I want to make some of these for this Christmas.

Here's M, modelling both the Stone Cozy Wool Cowl and the Not A Hat Headband Earwarmer.

I think she looks good in a cowl. But, you know, this is not the only cowl she's ever worn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter