If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, February 11, 2013

Happy Birthday To R, Part 1

Today is R's actual birthday. We aren't celebrating today (or at least not celebrating it together) since it's Monday and R usually works on Mondays. I volunteered to work for him today so he could celebrate his birthday with his gf.

We will celebrate together on Sunday, when we are all off.

R turns 26 today. Now, I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, But Patwoman, you barely look 26 yourself. How can you have a 26-year-old son?

And, you know, you wouldn't be wrong (about how youthful I look) but I assure you, he is 26 and he is my son.

Of course, I didn't finish the damn Tardis afghan, not even close. So I think that now becomes a Christmas 2013 gift. Sigh.

I have other gifts for him, though. A store-bought gift, and a gift I made for him. It's a specially-written, personalized with all of our inside jokes, book. It's fantastic and I can't wait for him to read it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter