If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Friday, February 01, 2013

UFO Friday

Ungh. Still have not made significant progress on R’s birthday afghan. Good grief! Will I have to make this a Christmas 2013 afghan? What is wrong with me?

Of course, as T points out, it is a huge afghan. It’s more of a bedspread, really. For a queen-sized bed. Still, this thing is really making me feel inadequate.

I almost feel I should push this out to Christmas and do something easier for R's birthday. Or I suppose I could just do a late birthday gift. It will be late. I’m only half done and his birthday is on the 11th.

Plus, I’m feeling a little nervous about sending James a Tardis baby hat. I know he’s a huge Doctor Who fan, but maybe he’s not so much a fan of the knitted gifts…?

Oh, insecurities!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter