If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Thursday, January 31, 2013

A Letter From AW

My Dearest Patwoman,


How I miss you. The winter months always remind me of you. And of Helsinki.


Do you remember? The rooftop chases? The playful cat and mouse (or cat and bat, as it were) banter? The will they/won’t they tension? The shocking disrespect for property? Especially the items that made the Pow! Biff! Wham! sounds.


Ah, Patwoman, my fabulous feline foe. To this day, I cannot look at a whiffle bat without thinking of you. And Finnish art (and the security system at the Art Museum) will never be the same without you, my love.


Patwoman, Valentines Day is approaching, as you know. And I have resigned myself to the fact that what we once had is but a memory. But let it be a memory we both share. Please, Curvaceous Catburglar, if you cannot tell me you love me, then at least tell me you remember your Batster fondly. Tell me you have no regrets.

With Alliterative Love,

AW


***


Dearest Adam,

Of course I remember Helsinki. The roof, the whiffle bat, even that stupid security system! (I can’t believe you fell for my story of being accidentally locked inside after closing!)

But, it’s true. The bloom is off that particular flower, so to speak. The sparrows have flown. Elvis has left the building.

Memories only, my Caped Casanova. Memories only.

Love,

Patwoman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter