If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, January 21, 2013

Afghan Update

Afghan progress is going slow. I can't tell you how much that annoys me. But what can I do?

You would think so much stockinette stitch would go so quickly I would be done in no time. And maybe I would... were it not for the freakin' color changes. Actually, it's not even the color changes. It's untangling the bobbins.

Sigh. I'm not really complaining about the afghan or the pattern. I'm complaining, really, about yarn tangling up onto itself. And if there is one thing I've learned from knitting, it's Yarn's Gonna Do What Yarn's Gonna Do.

I was off work today (Well, I worked in the morning, but from home at least.) so I spent a lot of time knitting on this. However, I'm posting no pictures today because, frankly, I have made so little visible progress you probably wouldn't be able to tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter