If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Friday, January 18, 2013

UFO: Back To The Grindstone

Well, I've taken a break long enough from the afghans. Long enough to make myself pressed for time for birthday presents, that is.

Way to go, Patwoman.

But at least I am back to work on the afghans solely until they are finished. That's the plan, at least.

I picked up R's afghan today, since that is the one I will need first and the one that needs the most work done. Wow. That is a lot of knitting. But it does look great and I know he will love it. That's why I am doing it.

No pictures, because I don't want him to see it before it's done. Pictures will come soon, I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter