If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Another Advent FO

Another FO! Go Patwoman!

After completing Day 1 of the Advent Calendar ornaments (See Sunday, January 6) I decided to knit, predictably, Day 2. Hey, I'm nothing if not reliable.

This is a super-quick knit. It took about half an hour to knit the whole thing. It's done with scrap yarn, so it's super-thrifty, too. I plan to do all of these ornaments using my scrap yarn. Lord knows, I have enough scrap yarn to do it.

Whatever is left will go into some other scrap project. I have several planned this year, including my magic ball afghan.

Yeah. Stop laughing. I am going to complete projects this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter