If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Not Knitting - Planting


During the course of my Christmas shopping, I found these tiny terrariums. They're only about 2 inches tall, and self contained in their little eggs. And they were only about a buck each. So I thought it would interesting to see if I could get a little green to grow in the window during the winter months.


This one is called a Space Plant. Now, you know I love plants. And you know I love space. So a Space Plant is at least twice the fun, right?




I'm very interested to see what this space plant will look like. I'm pretty sure it will be awesome. And completely harmless.





I planted the other one a few days ago and it's already growing. This one is a Butterfly Plant. That's great, but think about how awesome a Butterfly Space Plant would be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter