If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Thursday, December 27, 2012

A Look At Patwoman's Christmas Gifts

As promised, here is a look at some of the great Christmas gifts I received this year.

This book, Vogue Knitting’s Ultimate Hat Book, for example.

It has a lot of great hat patterns in it. I’m looking forward to knitting several of these patterns for myself.

I also received this draw plate and dowel set for Viking Knitting from R.

I’ve wanted to learn that technique for quite a while. Now I have no excuse for not trying it out. Ha!

M also gifted me with this:

The Game of Thrones Unofficial Cookbook. It’s filled with recipes inspired by The Game of Thrones, like Sansa Stark’s Boars Ribs and Lannister Beef. Very interesting reading, although I don’t see myself preparing much venison or lamprey or pigeon meat. (Not after last time, at least.)

I also received this from T:

Say what you will, but you know I’m correct. The Bee Gees were the masters of harmony. This anthology makes me happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter