If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, December 03, 2012

You Have To Look Inside The Package!

I showed M my beautiful swap package when she stopped by to supervise the Christmas lighting of the house. She really liked the cup, but she said "What's inside the cup?"

"What?" I said. "What do you mean?"

"The lid is taped down." She pointed out.

And it was. But I just assumed it was to keep the lid from jangling around and breaking en route. So I hadn't untaped it yet. (Although it was my plan to have some special hot cocoa tonight, since I am off work. And, by "special" I mean half filled with Amaretto liqueur, of course.)

Off with the tape, and inside was...

This fantastic snowman ornament!

Awesome!

Thanks again, Persis!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter