If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Friday, November 30, 2012

UFOs: So Many Projects, So Little Time

I am the knitting juggler. The juggling knitter. Whatever. I'm the person who juggles knitting projects around figuratively.

Can't block M's afghan when she is likely to drop by. Can't work on R's afghan if he is around.


So, I started a scarf for B, to work on when I can't work on any other project. This is it so far. It's the Weather...Or Knot Scarf by Mindy Ross. Deep, reversible cables and ribs. And this fantastic I-cord fringe.

Knitting in a shocking red for added drama. This is really going to be a spectacular scarf, if I do say so myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter