If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me!

Another year above ground, my peeps. Yay me.

It’s been a year of changes for me. I left my real-world job back in March and went to work full time with our store. Now, when I say full time, what I really mean is almost all the time. Our business has grown so much over the last 4 years that we really needed more space.

So, after looking for the perfect spot for almost a year, we finally found it. We expanded our space, our product line, our display cases, our parking lot, and added a café. What fun!

What a lot of work.

What else is new for me? Not a whole lot. Still not enough time in the day to do what I need to do, let alone what I want to do.

Still searching for that zero-calorie chocolate chip cookie. Still trying to train my body not to sleep. Still crazy, after all these years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter