If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, September 09, 2012

Shopping Trip: Halloween

Is it September already? Yikes! That means the year is 3/4 done. It also means Halloween decorations are out. And you know I love me some Halloween decorations.

Dollar Tree had some pretty nice stuff. Here are shelfloads of ravens and those creepy pictures that change when you walk past.

And Michael's had some really awesome ready-to-paint ceramic stuff too. M and I had a lot of fun fooling around with these.

"What are you doing? Are you picking your nose, Broomhilda?"

"You don't know me, Boney."

"Mmm. But I do."

Yeah. I know. We're five year olds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter