If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Saturday, September 08, 2012

I'm Gonna Need A Robot

I hate it when you start a project, but you don't have all the tools you need to finish. Like this one. I got this stand-up display in at the store and I would love to feature it, but I apparently don't have the necessary equipment, according to the instruction sheet.

Yes, I read the instruction sheet. Not that there was much reading involved. It was all pictures.

But, as you can see, step one is to get your robot to unfold the display. Bad luck for me, I guess.


I could really use a robot these days. Especially one like this one:

Our big Pancakes: the Gathering event is coming up soon. It just keeps getting larger and larger. Last time around, I made 10 pounds of pancake mix--somewhere between 250 and 280 pancakes. And not just any pancakes.

Mine are awesome.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter