If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, September 10, 2012

White Starflaked

Starflaked is such a nice pattern. It just works up so quickly. I really enjoyed making the two blue/silver thread ornaments (except the first row on dpns and I really can't be blamed for that, can I?) so I thought I'd try the pattern with a larger gauge.

So here it is with size 6ers and Bernat Handicrafter Holidays in White Sparkle. This went super, super fast. Maybe because of the larger needles and larger yarn. Maybe because this was the third time I'd done it.

I used the crochet chain down the leg of the star method this time, too. (Giving those crochet hooks a workout! Yeah!)

I did this one in an hour. Or 50 minutes. Whatever an episode of Dr. Who without commercials is. I'm gonna make a bunch of these for the tree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter