If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Friday, December 21, 2012

It's The End Of The World As We Know It...

And I feel fine.

Sorry to make a 90's song reference there. I couldn't resist.

As you can see, all those people on Facebook were wrong. The world did not end on 12-21-12. I was actually rather surprised at how much attention people were giving the whole Mayan Calendar Apocalypse thing.

Everyone knows zombies are going to end the world, not Mayans.

I have had a good time watching all those Nostradamus/apocalypse/asteroid impact/alien invasion shows on Science Channel, though. Way to cash in, Science Channel.

Not that I'm any better. This is my sign for the cafe' at the store. I'm serving a Kool-Aid punch tonight. Is that in bad taste? It is, after all, an Indiana tradition.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter