If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Well, Isn't That Just...

I'm sick.

I should have known, really. I had just decided to give up on The Year Of The Afghan, since simple math (Available Time Before Christmas - Amount Left To Knit = Mission Impossible) tells me I am not going to finish. I will just gift the afghans a little after Christmas.

Yeah, that sucks, but I've got to say, the relief is palpable. I feel like I might actually get some other things done that need to be done--shopping, wrapping, etc. And I might actually get to enjoy Christmas Eve celebrations.

Rather, I should say I felt like that. You know that when The Forces Of The Universe detect those types of feelings, they have to realign in order to crush them.

So I am sick. Missed work today and have been asleep the whole day. I was hoping to wake up and miraculously feel fantastic, but so far... not so much. Going back to bed. Here's hoping this is just a 24 hour thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter