If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Thursday, January 17, 2013

FO: Pictures Of The Red Scarf


Aha! At last a picture of the red Weather... Or Knot Scarf. Now you can see how lovely it truly is. (Although, in this picture, doesn't it look like some Cthulhu-esque creature is eating Notpatwoman? Look out Notpatwoman! The red tide is coming!)


Look at these deep cables. I really like these 2X2 ribbed cables. Makes a nice, reversible pattern, too. It's an easy pattern that really looks complicated.

Not that knitting a crapload of cables and I-cord is something you can just bust out with no effort. It keeps your interest, let me tell you.

And you'd better like weaving in ends. There are a lot of ends to weave in. A lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter