If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Doctor's Baby


A friend of ours and his wife had a baby about two weeks ago. He is a big Doctor Who fan. (Our friend, not the baby. The baby presumably doesn't know about Doctor Who yet. Although it probably won't be long.)

So, of course, the baby hat has to be a Tardis Hat.

This pattern, TARDIS Hat, by Randi Sanders, is meant for an adult head. But I went down several needle sizes and subbed sport weight yarn for the worsted weight, hoping to get a baby sized hat.

I think it's probably about a 12 month size, instead of a newborn, but I'm pretty happy with it anyway. It's pretty cute in all respects, right to the light on the top.

And, like I said, it's not like this baby has much of a chance of not being a Doctor fan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter