If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Saturday, February 02, 2013

Holy Crap, I Hope That Groundhog Is Right

I am so tired of winter. Tired of cold. Tired of snow and ice. Tired of mud. We had some 60 degree weather here for a couple of days (thanks, Global Warming) even though it was January. I think I could deal with that a little more often.

I would, in fact, like to live somewhere that it never got colder than about 60 degrees.



But, as T is so kind to remind me, those places have to deal with earthquakes, lava, or 6 inch centipedes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter