If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Saturday, February 09, 2013

Batman Head

Ha. Not what you think. But it did get your attention, didn't it?

Check this out. I got a text from M while I was at work. It said "I left you a present on your table." I could not wait to get home.

When I got there, this is the awesome thing I found:

Holy crap! A Batman Head Vase! Or, as I like to call it...

my new Needle Holder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter