If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, February 03, 2013

Shopping With JT

Okay. I really went shopping with M. But, as I’ve always told you, if you want the deals when you go shopping, you’ve got to go with M. She will find the most amazing things for you.

Check this out.

Yep. That’s right. It’s Justin Timberlake. In marionette form.

It was totally an impulse buy. I mean, who really needs a JT marionette? Nobody, that’s who. But I couldn't resist him. And I’m thinking he loves yarn as much as I do, so I’m sure he will be happy to make guest appearances on my blog every now and then.

Am I right, JT?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter