If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day to you all. I didn't get you anything.

But you know I'm not sentimental, really. In fact, T and I have decided to celebrate Valentine's Day with each other next month, out of sheer practicality.

Both R and M have February birthdays. That makes their parties and gifts a mere two weeks apart. Rather than do all three celebrations in rapid succession, we decided to wait until March so we can do something special with just the two of us.

We're both working in the store tonight, though. So we're at least hanging out with friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter