If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, May 19, 2014

Some Kind Of ADD, I Think

Like a creativity-related ADD, combined with my heavy workload, and my rampant Volutary Tourrette's. It's making me a little frustrated.

I keep starting and stopping projects, then starting new ones. That's with my knitting and my work. I have resisted the urge with my writing because that way lies madness. (Although, I keep having really good ideas... Stop it!)

I'm a little frustrated because it seems like I'm just not getting enough done. I'd like to clone myself (Nothing sexual. No, really.) a couple of times over, just so I can get a handle on this stuff. But then, I'd have the moral dilemna of being responsible for these clones. And you know, I just don't need that kind of pressure.

I keep reminding myself of the old saying, "How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time." Strangely, that helps. And makes me hungry. Is that wrong?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter