If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Finished knitting the circular lace sweater!

So, I have finished the knitting/fun portion of the sweater I made, loosely based on the Craftster Circular Shrug (only with a laddered ribbing and lace back and long sleeves). But, alas, someone/my cat has conspired against me again and I cannot find my yarn needle to stitch it together.

Yes, I know those things are like 2 for a dollar and I should get some more, but I have 3, dammit! I just can't find them right now. The one I used to embroider the flower on the book sweater last week (Yes, books do need sweaters sometimes. I'll explain that one later.) should be right on the knitting table beside my chair, where I left it. But it's gone. And, although I don't like to go jumping to conclusions, let me just say that last week, the missing 4 sided die was found in Gracie's stash of toys.

Oh, and you know I can't even post a pic of the pieces of the thing because I broke the stupid camera!!! Yeah. I just touched the little orange thing (that is apparently essential to the battery staying in) and it just broke off. So T, being the clever monkey he is, fashioned a thing to hold the battery in place out of a piece of rubber toy so the frackin' camera will work. But now the battery is dead, and while I can recharge it, I can't replicate the weird magic T used to transform innocuous bits of rubber bug into camera parts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter