If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

The One Where Patwoman Finally Breaks Down And Goes To The Doctor

Don't you love it when you're sick and people are like, "Are you feeling any better?" But you know what they mean is, "Wow, are you still sick?"

Look, I didn't want to go to the doctor for a common cold. Colds go away by themselves. Go to the doctor for a cold and she will say, drink lots of fluids, get rest, tylenol for headache pain, you should feel better in a couple of days. If you don't get any better or if you get worse, come back.

So I just skipped that step. I drank lots of fluids, went to bed early enough to earn the ridicule of my children, had some tylenol, and ended up with a sinus infection.

So much for my home treatment, eh?

Hit the doctor's office on the way home. Got a scrip for some antibiotics. Oh yeah, and she told me, drink lots of fluids, get rest, tylenol for headache pain, you should feel better in a couple of days. If you don't get any better or if you get worse, come back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter