If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'm Zoe Washburne

Your results:
You are Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)
























Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)
90%
Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic)
85%
Wash (Ship Pilot)
65%
Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)
55%
Derrial Book (Shepherd)
50%
Alliance
45%
Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)
40%
River (Stowaway)
35%
Jayne Cobb (Mercenary)
30%
Inara Serra (Companion)
25%
A Reaver (Cannibal)
0%
Dependable and trustworthy.
You love your significant other and
you are a tough cookie when in a conflict.


Click here to take the Serenity Personality Quiz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter