If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

So, That Was Pretty Cool

And historic. I know people keep using that word, but I guess it’s because there’s no better word for it. It’s a historic occasion. I watched the inauguration during work, like probably everyone else. (I assume, since the feed kept having problems.)

Of course, every other blogger in the world is going to be talking about this today, so I don’t want to just go on and on, saying the same thing everyone else is saying. (Those of you who know me, know it’s not the going on and on I object to. I do that pretty frequently, and without remorse. I just don’t want to say what everyone else is saying.)

But I do want to wish President Barack Obama success. (And suggest that he initial his Presidential notes with three initials. No one wants a note from B.O.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter