If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, January 05, 2009

Who Knows How To Knit Left Handed?

Seriously. It’s not the start to a joke. It just kept me up the other night, thinking about it.

I Googled it, but frankly, that really didn’t explain things to me. If you’re knitting left handed, is the right needle still your poking needle? And the left one your holding needle? Or is that reversed?

And, if it’s opposite, then, are you working from the left to right of the fabric? And are charts then reversed? And do your stitches sit on the needle the opposite way? (Twisted, as opposed to the right-handed way?)

I tried to figure it out myself by knitting left-handedbut you know my left hand is so useless I’m not even sure why I even have one. So I’m not sure that was a fair experiment.

Someone send me a picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter