If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year

This was going to be the post where I fondly look backward on 2008. But then, I started thinking, hey, 2008 wasn't all that great.

My dad died. My dog died. My car died (several times). The economy died. What's there to look back on fondly, really?

Better to look forward to 2009. We purchased a game store, Gamerz, which is pretty freaking awesome. And we have lots of cool stuff going on in 2009 there.

I'm looking forward to a better environment, economy, world presence (hopefully) with this new President. I'm hoping for another great turnout for our Cthulhu Live games at GenCon and Origins this year.

I'm looking forward to spending time with R & M, both grown and very interesting people. Looking forward, too, to the time I spend with T.

Looking forward to 2009. Good riddance 2008.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter