If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Thursday, January 08, 2009

It's Time, Pinky


At last. My robotic suit is ready for mass production. Soon I will command an army of human/robot hybrids.

Oh, okay. So it’s not my suit. And I won’t be in command of any army. Oh, and they won’t actually be human/robot hybrids. (Although the company that makes this suit is named Cyberdyne. And the suit is called a "HAL Suit." Hmmm. Are you thinking what I’m thinking?)


Still, isn’t this cool? Exoskeleton suits like this would allow paraplegics to walk again. And it kinda reminds me of the suit Logan wore on Dark Angel. Am I right? And, you must admit, they look smashing, even in white (which, of course, makes everyone over 45 pounds look fat). Think how this would look with bright orange flames down the legs! That’s about 16 different kinds of awesome, let me tell you.

Much better than the old model, I must say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter