If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Step Two...

One thing you can say about the Japanese, they're no Luddites. They not only accept the fact that my robot army will one day take over the world, they are facilitating it.



Researchers estimate that Japanese robots will fill 3.5 million jobs by the year 2025. Wow.



And before you go thinking "Oh, we have robots in the workforce here," I'm not talking about just robotic production workers in factories. They've moved into more creative fields, too. Robots at Osaka University will make their stage debut in Hataraku Watashi (I, Worker) next year.

It's only a matter of time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter