If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

I'm Apparently A Caramel Latte




You Are a Caramel Latte



You often are feeling indulgent - and you go ahead and indulge yourself.

You are very creative. And you know you need to stimulate your senses to get your creative juices flowing.



You are a truly optimistic person. You see the best in yourself and in everyone else.

Your life can be a bit messy at times, but the most beautiful things come out of your chaos.



Patwoman's note: To my knowledge, I have never had a caramel latte.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter