If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Yesterday was T & my 25th wedding anniversary! Now, I know what you are thinking. You're thinking, "But Patwoman, you are so young and sexy!How could you have been married for 25 years?"

Well, you know I was was only 12 at the time...

Anyway, 25 years is a big deal, you know. So we had planned to do something special. A weekend trip to Chicago, complete with a champagne dinner cruise. But, things came up and we had to postpone to a later date. So we celebrated last night with dinner out together.

When we got home, R & M had decorated the dining room and E had baked a cake. Check it out. It's a cruise ship.










I almost didn't have the heart to eat it. But, after all, it was cake.

We had a great evening--a "date" for dinner, then family time. I could wax philosphical here, but you know what I mean.

All is good.

1 Comments:

Anonymous k8e said...

that cake is beyond awesome!

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter