If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Craft Fair Season!

It's Craft Fair Season! I usually hit the CGHS fair (the largest in this area), the PMHS fair, and the Mt. Olive event (the first).

I missed the Mt. Olive Fair, but the CGHS Fair was last weekend and M and I had a great time. I bought our holiday cloth napkins (a Christmas tradition). We saw a lot of the standard craft fair things, nothing new and improved. But it was still fun.

Today was PMHS. It's also a large event. Sharon joined M and I this time.

I was tempted to purchase a couple of robots from the Robotics Club booth, but 1)they were only reselling the HEX robots they had purchased. These weren't robots built by the Robotics Club. So I felt it diluted the purpose of a craft fair. 2) They weren't selling the kind of robots I like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter