If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Thursday, November 03, 2011

Yes, I Had Another Birthday

You might have caught that in yesterday's post. (As if you didn't already have October 18 marked on your calendar.) Yes, I had a birthday last month. The trip to meet Adam West on the 22nd was T's present to me.



But I also got other presents, some of which were knitting/fiber related. Like this one. M was very kind to pint out a few things she would like from this book.


And this one. What clever little things. These are definitely on my to-do list. You know, of course, that I crochet some. But amigarumi are something I have wanted to try for a while now. And the cute-creepy factor appeals to me, too. Cute-creepy is exactly what I would crochet. And penises. But there aren't any in this book.
I could probably create a pattern for one, once I get the technique down. But I'm pretty sure someone else has probably already done that. I mean, why wouldn't they?


I also got a Dean Koontz hardback because he's my fave. And I always get him in hardback, even though I love my Kindle. And I got some Red Hot Chili Peppers tunage. Because, dammit! I need more cowbell in my life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter