If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, October 03, 2011

What Is It?

You might well ask that. Well, it's not lopsided, although this crappy picture makes it seem like it is. And it's not pink (crappy picture, remember?). It is a little wrinkled, from being in the Land That Time Forgot To Be Finished Pile for so long.

And that's the problem with this. It's been in this not-finished state of limbo for too long. Look at it. It's fine. It's a great burgundy color. It's super soft. It's fitted and shaped. It's almost finished (needs one side seam, and some ribbing on one shoulder and around the neck).

But I started this for M so long ago... She is several years older than she was when I started. And she is, er, more of a woman than the girl that I was knitting this for. So this thing... won't work any more.

What is it? It's too small. That's what it is.

And it is the newest resident of the Why Is This Pile The Biggest Pile In My Knitting Room? To Be Frogged Pile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter