If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Shopping Trip

I found this new yarn the other day at Joann. It's Martha Stewart Craft Yarn. It's an uber thick yarn with a cotton (?) thread wrapped around it. I don't know what you would use such a yarn for, but it was really cool looking. There was a piece of it knitted into a choker, maybe, hanging next to the shelf. Very interesting.


Joann had a number of new yarns--or at least yarns that I hadn't seen before. These were novelty-ish yarns--nothing too crazy--probably designed to appeal to the Christmas gift scarf knitter. (I say that because M picked out several yarns for me to knit scarves for her.)




M and I also found a pokey hand at the Dollar Tree. (Okay, this is probably an M&M hand, but it's pretty useful for poking.)
Poke.
Poke.
Poke.

Mwah-ha-ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter