If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Patwoman's Job Hunting Tips

What To Say If You Don't Really Want A Job

- "I don't really want to do this job, but I guess I will until something better comes along."

- "I hope you don't think I'm going to bust my ass for that pay. I mean, I'll do the job, but I'm not going to do anything extra."

- "Can I take the drug test today, just in case?"

- "Can I take the drug test today, since it's Friday and the weekend is coming up?"

-"You're not going to do the drug test today, are you?"

- "That background check... Is it just Indiana or will you be checking other states, too?"

- "Did I get the job? Because I really want to go tell my current boss he can kiss my ass."

These are all real examples, sadly.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Lisa said...

Never settle for anything less or for something you dislike doing. Find your true desires. By the way, this job hunting tips might also help you get your dream job. Thanks and more power!

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter