If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Not Knitting - A Matching Set

Wednesdays are always swearing beading nights, as you know. Tonight Sharon and I put together some beaded necklaces for the fused dichroic glass pendants we made at Gencon.

This is mine, for the beer glass pendant. I used a bunch of similar colored seed beads and just strung them randomly on a wire. I think it really sets off the fused glass pendant.







There was not much swearing going on for that That worked out very well, so I also put together these earrings and the matching bracelet. Yay!

Oh, and I finished off the earrings from before... Just needed to put the wires on them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter